Photobucket
Photobucket


I'm/I a/-:
-Amateur/beginner camera user
-zero knowledge in photography
-not a DSLR owner(dunno what is DSLR)
-shoot using my LUMIX DMC-FZ7, my 2mp phone camera, webcam.
-noob in photo editing.
-current software: corel draw,ms word, paint

Feel free to critic n comment on my pic.

Strictly NO:
1. violent element
2. political discussion
3. no,no,no


Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Have a nice jaywalk-Tasek Permaisuri---cont'd from Fizi's photoblog'

Petang yg indah...got called from fizi..grab my cam and picked up zaidy...heading towards our port..tasek permaisuri..

Here's some beautiful captcha from my lense..

Wisma Zelan's view from tasek


Our friends...zaidy(sifu)

Fizi(a boy with Irwansyah's looks) and Zaidy shooting gorgeus chicks on the other side.


Hey..go home..its maghrib already!!

2 comments:

  1. Fizi(a boy with Irwan Syah's looks)..? muke cam ko ker..?? haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irwan Syah pelakon love is cinta tu la..apeda..tgk r ejaan tu..

    ReplyDelete